Saturday, June 25, 2011

Haunting in Progress!

Hello Frightners!

Sorry for the lack os posts this past week but I have been working hard on my first ever segment for Hauntcast! I'm excited to get the first one under my belt and hope you all enjoy the new content that the July show will feature.

Seeing how I am venturing into the world of radio podcasts I decided to take the plunge and buy myself a recording mic to ensure the best quality I could for the show and any other voiceover work I may do for my haunt this year.

I purchased a Samson C01U USB Sudio Condenser Mic along with Cake Studio Software. I already have Audacity and Garageband but figured what the heck why not see what Cake had to offer too!

The Samson mic is super easy to use. It is pretty much plug and play all for except adjusting some audio levels on the computer and within the recording program.

Below are a few quick pics of the mic as I am still in the progress of recording the segment and ensuring it kicks ass for the show!!




Remember to check out the Hauntcast Website for all new content, links, downloads and the ever cool Grossery Store! and be sure to download the July episode to see what's new with the show!

Stay Frightful...or Scary...your choice!

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

So excited for you! This is going to be awesome!

Cheers!

Post a Comment