Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grimlock is Headed to Hauntcast!



Hello Frightners!

So I have been dying to let the cat out of the bag and finally I have been given the thumbs up to do so. Frightguy (AKA Grimlock) is coming to Hauntcast for an all new segment airing this July!

I am very excited to be a part of the Scream Team and hope to do both them an you proud as my segment will air for the first time in episode 32 of Hauntcast. Now I cannot give any secrets away just yet as to what I will be talking about so you will just have to tune in and listen but I can tell you that it will be informative and I am not the only new segment that will be airing on the show so be sure to tune in!!!

You can go to the HAUNTCAST website to download the new show and access the entire Hauntcast archive or you can head on over to iTunes and download from there but please be sure to stop by the site and check it out as it has been given a facelift recently and has much more content for us haunters to enjoy!

I'll be talking to you frightners soon!! And I guess I should get used to say this.....

Stay Scary!!!

Grimlock~

http://hauntcast.net/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations!!! That is super awesome, I can't wait to hear what your segment is about!

HomeHaunter Girlie said...

Congrats Jay.

The October boy said...

Way to go Frightguy! Looking forward to it.

Johnny Thunder said...

I know I already emailed ya, but once again congrats and welcome! Very cool...especially since we’ll have another person to cover the booth at the NHC when we go get refreshments & get into trouble lol.

Grimlock Manor said...

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to being a part of the Scream Team and adding to the already kick as segments they have on the show...no pressure! Lol! It's going to be a kick as Hauntcast this July!

PeanutGnome said...

If we didn't say it on another forum already - congrats! Looking forward to hearing your segment, and the rest in the show too!

Post a Comment