Sunday, June 19, 2011

City Inspiration.

Hey Frightners!

So the other day I was walking around the city on my lunch break and every now and again I will see something worth taking a picture of that is inspiring for the haunt and this cool skull door handle really stuck out to me! Even the whole door as a whole was pretty freaking cool!



I believe the building was actually a local gym. Hey, sign me up to any gym that has cool skull door handles any day! " I pick them up and put them down!" It's that kind of attention to detail that I love in any design.

I haven't done all that much this weekend in the way of prop making and continued progress on my clown head sculpt and pumpkin was put on pause only because it's been a busy fathers day weekend and it was my wife's birthday as well but this week it should be right back to work so as always I am looking forward to sharing. It should be a pretty busy week and there is a special project that needs major attention that I hope to share with everyone soon but until there is more to share I have to say stay frightful guys and ghouls! Hope your weekends were productive!

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow! I would go to that gym too!! Awesome!

Cheers!

Post a Comment