Thursday, December 23, 2010

Remember to Enter The Contest!

Hello my haunter friends!

Tonight's post is just a reminder that you have tonight and all day tomorrow until 12 Midnight to enter the "What Would A Zombie Santa Give As A Present Contest?!"

Simply go to the contest post which is a few posts below and give your answer to that question. You can give as many answers as you like. Be creative, be funny and have fun with it. I will be writing a post on Christmas Day and declaring the winner and the winning answer to the question.

The winner receives a cool Framed 11x17 Canvas Original Zombie Attacks Print by yours truly and Volume 1. of A Very Zombie Christmas. Anyone else who entered or who signed up to follow the blog this month will receive some cool Zombie swag but remember, if you are signing up to follow the blog or enter the contest than please make your contact information available or I won't be able to get in touch with you and get your mailing address to send out the swag.

There are a lot of really great answers and it is going to be hard to pick a winner but I am super excited that everyone is getting into it. I appreciate it and I hope to run more contest in the future as I  already have some really cool prize ideas lined up SOooo...Enter to win, stay tuned and stay scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment