Monday, November 14, 2011

Some Cool Ghouls.

Hey Frightners,

If you haven't heard the latest and final Hauntcast be sure you check it out. Most of my goodbyes are on my final segment of Access Hollyween but again I want to say here on my blog that it has been a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with the Scream Team and also connect with some great fans of the show.

Though my time as a Scream Team member was short I walked away with some great friends and an awesome experience. I learned a lot not only about radio and what it really took to put together such an outstanding show but about what it really meant to be a Halloween fanatic. 

We do this because we love not only the Halloween Holiday but this community. Haunters are some of the best people I have ever know. I have made so many genuine friends through haunting. Some of the nicest and most generous people. Most of you I have met at conventions here and there, some I know from my own area and local Make and Take and others I have only had the pleasure of exchanging emails from time to time with but without a question my general feelings are haunters are the best and this community we have is one I am greatful to be a part of.

Hauntcast did help me open up some doors to new friendships within our community and it gave me another avenue to connect with you all and that is something I appreciate very much. Anyone who knows me personally knows I really love Halloween and haunting, I live and breath Halloween every day and any opportunity to share my passion with other like minded hauntaholics is one I cherish.

I can't predict if Hauntcast will stay in an eternal state of slumber from here on out but I can say that I will try to continue to provide "Edutainment" much like Chris always said was what Hauntcast tried to do.  My blog has been an outlet for me to share my passion for Halloween and I will continue to strive to make it both entertaining and informative. I have some new projects and ideas in mind for the future of this blog as well as other media formats I would like to branch out to and take a stab at so please stay tuned for some future updates on all that but for now I tip my hat to Hauntcast and everyone who made it what it was which was the number one radio show for haunters and halloween fanatics!

Heres to my haunted family, cheers and stay scary!


1 comments:

Johnny Thunder said...

Yo man - great having you as a team member & friend. Keep in touch and hope to talk soon, man. Stay scary!

Post a Comment