Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To Boston We Will Go!

Hey Frighters,

Well I am really excited this week!! Why you ask? Well because my wife and I are headed to Boston for the weekend!

We have been wanting to go to Boston for some time and finally decided to make the trip. Seeing how both of us are very into history and ghosts we figured Boston would be a great destination for us to venture to. With sites like the Lizzie Borden HouseThe Mount Auburn Cemetery and of course Salem which has some great tours and museums such as the Salem Witch Museum we can't help but be excited!

I do hope to come back with a ton of reference pictures for my cemetery scene this year for Grimlock Manor. I have been hard at work on my carnival props but I will still be keeping the cemetery in the fold and this trip is sure to inspire some new ideas. Hopefully at least one or more of the ideas can work themselves into the haunt this year...lord knows I already have enough stuff to work on!

Below area few pictures from the Mount Auburn Cemetery. I am looking forward to sharing my own pictures when I get back!





5 comments:

BloodcrestManor said...

Have fun and I am looking forward to the pictures when you come back!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, I can't wait! I'm going to live vicariously through you two - take lots of pictures so I can really feel like I finally saw it! :D

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, so cool. I really, really want to see the Mt. Auburn Cemetery. Take lots of pictures!!

Cheers!

Justine’s Halloween said...

Oh, I'm jealous! What a fun sounding trip. I look forward to seeing your photos!

Grimlock Manor said...

Can't wait to share my pictures and video with everyone! Headed there tomorrow in the AM!

Post a Comment