Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ghosts & Gravestones.

Hey Frightners!


Well my wife and I are all packed for Boston and can't wait to hit the road in the AM! The Mt Auburn Cemetery will be one of our first stops but one tour that we are really interested in is the Ghosts and Gravestones tour which we will be embarking on on Saturday Night.

The tour promises to drag us kicking and screaming through Boston's sordid past and with some of history's most nefarious figures - The Boston Strangler, Jolly Jane, Dr. john Webster and Cotton Mather among some of the few people who's stories we will hear I can bet it will be good!


The burial grounds that are listed on the tour are Copp's Hill, The Granary and Kings Chapel. We will also visit the Omni Parker House and explore some of Boston's most chilling murder sites.

I can't wait to share with you all my pictures and video and I hope to at least bring back one tombstone rubbing that we hope to add in as part of one of our new tombstones to the Grimlock Manor graveyard for this years haunt.

http://www.ghostsandgravestones.com/boston/

I'll be back on Monday so look for some new posts on my Boston Ghost Adventure!

Stay Frightful!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first, I can't wait to hear about all this when you get back, and see pictures, I mean WOW. Secondly, holy moly, you are going to the Parker House - home of the original Boston Cream Pie, my favorite dessert. If you see one, take a picture, I dont care if a bald man or an old lady happen to be eating it at the time. I wanna SEEEEEE it, lololol. Yall have a good time!

Grimlock Manor said...

No problem Dawn haha! I will take a picture of the cream pie no matter what the setting, who's eating it, rain or shine...you got it!!!

Post a Comment