Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lucky 13!

Hello me fellow haunters!

Today I logged on to see we have hit our Lucky 13th follower of the blog! It's pretty awesome to see that fellow haunters out there are taking notice and liking the blog because it really keeps me going. Every day I don't post I feel bad like I am letting you guys and ghouls down but I am motivated to keep things going!

Quick update on the zombie swag packs. As I said during the Zombie Santa Contest, even if you posted an entry or signed up to follow the blog I would be sending out zombie swag packs to everyone and I finally have them all together. So be on the lookout! ia m sorry they are a little behind. If you entered the contest or if you sign up to follow the blog I will be sending these out. They have some cool stuff in them!

So in todays post I wanted to highlight a cool website I came across called The Monster Club. The Monster Club is a collection of some great Old Time Radio Horror and Suspense shows. They have over 500 shows from various broadcasts that you can download and listen too. Some of my favorite broadcasts are from Beyond Midnight, Black Chapel, CBS Radio Mystery Theater and The Clock but there are so many more! Not only can you download these for free from their website but you can also look up The Monster Club on iTunes as well if you would like. All these stories are a great listen while working on props, doing some design in the studio or just while kicking back on a lazy afternoon so if your looking for some nostalgic mystery/horror.sci-fi radio from the 1920's jump on over to The Monster Club!





0 comments:

Post a Comment