Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's been awhile!

Hey Frighters!

Sorry I have ben away for a few days, I have been working hard on getting the haunt up and ready for our annual Haunted Mansion Party which is October 22. We are only two weeks away with still lots to do since we have an entire carnival section this year!

I have been taking a lot of videos, pictures and even some audio of my haunted thoughts throughout the day as we set up so once I have more time I will get that all together for you all to see and will get back on track with the blog posts but I do have something cool to share tonight, a cool website I came across with some interesting stuff and it's called What On Earth!

What On Earth has all sorts of cool randomness! They have items to decorate with, party supplies, gifts, collectables and more and what caught my eye was some pretty interesting Halloween Items, ones that are a bit different then we are used to and are more on the playful and whimsical side of the holiday.

One of my favorite pieces are the "What Lies Beneath Garden Sculptures."  These yard dwellers are very cool and unique sculpts that sit perfectly on the ground as if peeking up from the soil. I think they could be used in various different ways for a haunt and I definitely will be investing in the pair and adding them to a tombstone set up this year.



Be sure to check out What On Earth for a bunch of their other Halloween offerings all of which are uniquely different and if you ask me...pretty cool!

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Totally understand the "busy" - glad to have you back....thanks for sharing. I love the garden stuff!!

Cheers!

Post a Comment