Saturday, March 31, 2012

The House on Haunted Hill.

Hi Frightners!

Well it's official! I am the proud 1st time home owner!

Yesterday my wife and I closed on our first home and we couldn't be more excited! Of course with all the excitement comes the understanding that there is now so much to do. We need to clean, paint, move in and make this place our own and I am sure there are bound to be speed bumps along the way but regardless it is still surreal as I sit here typing this up in our apartment that we indeed own a home now.

The funniest thing about all of this is since every one of my friends and family knows how much I am into Halloween most of them have pointed out all the things I can do to haunt the house this October and I just had to laugh about that because other then us haunters out there and those who know us the best who actually buys a house and say "and this is where the grave yard will go" or " Yeah, I can set up at least 3-4 rooms in my garage for a walkthrough!" 

I can't lie, as I walked through the house yesterday I thought of how I would decorate and do things but my secondary thoughts always had to do about haunting. It's a funny thing how haunting has really become a lifestyle for me and many fellow haunters I know. It's in everything we do and it's about the only thing we can talk about but man is it fun!

I am happy to own my little slice on earth and can't wait to get to work on it starting today but just know that in the back of my mind I will be thinking of a thousands to turn my house into the house on haunted hill this Halloween season!



Stay Frightful~


0 comments:

Post a Comment