Thursday, April 12, 2012

Double Haunt

Hey Frightners!


First let me say it's great to have Hauntcast back! I had fun throwing together The Shrunken Headlines and can't wait to keep bringing you some cool links and news each and every show.

I'm hoping if your reading my posts here that you like the segment and are coming to my blog for some additional goodness. I am going to really start to make a big effort to post here once a day and even expand on some of the headlines since I am trying to pack as much as I can into 7 minutes each show and sometime that's just not enough time.

So enough of that. Tonight I just wanted to highlight a cool website that is selling some pretty ghoulishly fun stuff and that site is Doublehaunt.com


Double Haunt is an artistic collaboration between two mysterious ghosts. Based on the Sunshine Coast in Australia, they both have a strong interest in art, fashion and toys and have recently started transfering this passion into a physical form by creating resin designer toys and fashion accessories.

Some items that I thought were pretty cool were: 
the Calavera Girl bust

Mr. Spook Resin figure

Mailer Damon

And..Green Goblin Skeleton Hand

But Double Haunt lots more to offer so definitely check out their website when you can because I am sure you will find something cool for your home or office.

I am going to try and keep digging up some cool dirt for you cool ghouls to check out and as always if you have any cool sites you frequent or if you know of some cool horror toys or merch that you might want me to check out or talk about on the Shrunken Headlines then don't be afraid to point them out to me.

I've got another cool post lined up for tomorrow so stay frightful until then!

Frightguy AKA Grimlock~





0 comments:

Post a Comment