Friday, February 4, 2011

Sebastians Voodoo

Hello my haunt buddies!

Lot's been going on so it's been hard to get a new post up here but I am working on a new vlog/vlogs for everyone. Next two vlogs will showcase some of my props new and old and a quick whirl around the Grimlock Manor dungeon and I think I may do a quick review of the brow raiser masks that came out this past year. I bought the clown version and got some interesting responses to it so I'd like to share that with everyone.

For now, please enjoy the video below titled Sebastians Voodoo.  Sebastians Voodoo was created by Joaquin Baldwin while attending the UCLA Animation Workshop and is about a Voodoo doll that must find the courage to save his friends from being pinned to death. It's an interesting concept and a touching short. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment