Sunday, November 14, 2010

Old Promo Videos

I wanted to post our first year promo videos for Grimlock Manor. I'm sure they were on here or still are but since I am working on putting together a new slide show video of all our pictures from this years haunt I thought it would be nice to look back a little at what we did in 2009. 

I like both of these videos and credit goes out to Matt Holt for putting them together for us. Matt work on Grimlock Manor with me and was my partner in crime that first year. He has a lot of talent and was able to get these two videos together on very short notice.

I hope you enjoy and I hope to post the new video by the end of this week. There won't be much live video since we mainly have only photos but I'm hoping it will still be interesting and fun to watch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment