Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Almost Halloween!

Hey Frightners!

Well man o man! It's been awhile since my last post. I've been so busy with work, my daughter Harper, and getting ready for Halloween that it has been hard to post to the blog lately so I apologize for that but I will have some posts coming to show progress on our set up for this year.

Again, this is out first year in our very own house so it has been exciting to finally decorate a place of our own and not an apartment or my parents house. It's been a little hard to get everything done that I would like because of course daddy duty has been kicking in and with a 6 month old to look after there isn't much free time to be had!

Below are some initial pictures of our Haunt so far. We still have more props and fine details to add and most stuff probably won't go out until the night before or day of Halloween like all of our animitronic props but at least is something to share with you! More pictures and our annual haunt video to come!

By the way Harper, our daughter, loves all the props and lights! She is a true haunter in the making!

Hope your set ups are going well and I can't wait till Halloween!

Frightguy~





1 comments:

FoolishCop said...

Great to see that haunt coming along! Of course, it would be good to see you going along with us to see some haunted houses too. :) Photos look great. Hope to see it all soon.

Rich

Post a Comment